Friday, March 16, 2012

"Fel By the Wayside" is complete

The story Fel By The Wayside is now complete and can be found at http://felbythewayside.blogspot.com/

I am currently working on completing the stories one by one. "And the Geek Shall Inherit the Earth" is an old one that I never finished and it is the one that I am currently working on. I will get it posted to blogspot as soon as I can and you will be able to find the link in my profile as soon as I do.

Thanks for everyone's patience. I had too many open threads in my hand at one time and working on all of them wasn't working so I've decided to work on them one at a time until it is finished and then move on to the next.

5 comments:

  1. I find myself looking for another chapter evev thouh you said it is complete??? Are the final chapters on another sight or are there anymore somewhere on this sight? Love you stories.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. The story :Fel by the Wayside" is complete. Il Agita di Amore is still in progress. My time has been really short for the last long while and blogger changed their posting format and a couple of copy-n-paste problems has me stumped. As soon as I can find the time to figure out the copy-n-paste issues I will try and post new chapters that I have written on all of the stories as well as at least one or two completed stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For "Fel by the Wayside" if you view my profile (on the right hand side of the page where the chicken is) you'll see a list of stories. Both the complete and in progress ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take your time Kathy. :) We're just grateful that you're willing to share all your hard work with us. And happy that you're ok. There was a rumor circulating for a while that you had died in a car wreck. I'm just glad to see that you're ok. God Bless. :)

    ReplyDelete